Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wellbeing Ally.
Find out more about the role and how to apply below.
As a Wellbeing Ally, you will provide support to other health/ social care staff who are experiencing mental and wellbeing difficulties. You will receive full training and ongoing support to help you progress with your role. This a voluntary position and working hours are flexible.
- Provide confidential support to individuals signposted from the Canopi service
- Develop your performance during training and supervision meetings
- Report urgent safeguarding concerns to the Canopi Helpdesk Team (or 999 during out-of-hours)
- Work flexible hours and alert the team of changes to your availability
- Attend six-monthly reviews to discuss how things are going.
- Previous or current professional practice in social care and / or healthcare
- Knowledge of the health and social care sector
- An empathetic approach
- Ability to analyse complex situations
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to providing a confidential service according to the Caldicott principles of disclosure.
How to apply:
- Consider what working days and hours are sustainable for you
- Make an expression of interest by downloading the form and submitting it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your initial application is successful, we’ll aim to get in touch within one month.